Sports premium and Y6 Swimming
Possible uses for the funding might include:
- hiring specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers when teaching PE;
- supporting and engaging the least active children through new or additional Change4Life clubs;
- paying for professional development opportunities for teachers in PE and sport;
- providing cover to release primary teachers for professional development in PE and sport;
- running sport competitions, or increasing pupils’ participation in the school games;
- buying quality assured professional development modules or materials for PE and sport;
- providing places for pupils on after school sports clubs and holiday clubs;
- pooling the additional funding with that of other local schools.
This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and sport in schools.
The school is also required to publish information about meeting National Curriculum requirements related to swimming and water safety.
All primary age pupils at The Coppice School have weekly opportunities to swim, either in school or at the local leisure centre. You will find this information at the beginning of the Sports Premium document below.
The document below details the Sports Premium expenditure for 2023-24.
You can view our Sports Premium expenditure for previous years by clicking on any of the files below.
|School Sports Premium 2022-23.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2019-20.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2016 -17.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2017-18.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2018-19.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2020-21.pdf||Download|
|Sports Premium Funding 2021-22.pdf||Download|